Job Title: Financial Crimes Fraud Support
Duration: 1 year
Location: Cincinnati, OH
This person will provide quantitative and qualitative support for the Financial Crimes Fraud Team for consumer debit card analytics for the fraud platform conversion to Snowflake. This person will provide data mining and analytics support using SAS and Tableau for reporting, analytics, and fraud strategy for consumer debit card analytics. This role also requires card fraud knowledge related to authorization strategy management of fraud rules using analytics.
Minimum Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
- Advanced degree in quantitative analytics, economics, statistics, engineering, or a related area.
- Minimum 1 year of card fraud authorization strategy experience writing and deploying rules for card fraud strategy
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience programming in SAS (base SAS, SAS macros, PROC SQL, extensive data mining and manipulation experience using SAS)
- Critical thinking skills (frame a problem, test a hypothesis, implement solutions
- Other Skillsets (preferred but not required) SQL, VBA, and Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to present a professional image.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to be flexible.
- Prior management experience and evidence of leadership is a plus.