Title: Network – Analyst – IT II (Oracle Procurement)
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Basic Job Functions:
- Provides IT implementation services and technical support for Company’s warehouse and inventory business applications. Build appropriate and effective business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Experience with Procurement and Item & Supplier MGMT best practices (both business processes and Oracle transactional processes).
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP Procurement & Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH).
- Master Data MGMT – Items and Suppliers
- Item Life Cycle MGMT
- Purchase Requisition MGMT/Purchase Order MGMT
- BOM Purchases, Capital/Expense Purchases, Blanket Agreements& Sourcing Contracts
- Scope of Authority (SOA) Workflow
- Receiving/Matching to Invoices
- EDI Transactions (ie: 850, 856, 860)
- Catalog MGMT (punchouts)
- Experience with supplier portal or i-supplier a plus.
- Experience with system integration. Experience with system integration between Oracle ERP, Warehouse MGMT, and Transportation MGMT a plus.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues and tasks simultaneously, whether working independently or with other people.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate status effectively to all stakeholders.
- Experience in conducting process design work sessions, collecting business requirements, and building/executing implementation plan including test execution.
- Experience in supporting applications; understanding the problem, identifying root cause, and providing solution.
- Proven interpersonal skills including but not limited to verbal and nonverbal communication, handling conflict, teamwork, and empathy.
- Proven team skills including but not limited to communication, time management, problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking, and leadership.
- Experience in interacting with on site and offshore resources effectively.
- Ability to train users.
- Experience in working in 24/7 manufacturing or utilities operation a plus.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Issue resolution and escalation; Analyze issues, make recommendations, find technical solutions, and develop changes to applications.
- Application changes or enhancements (small changes or mid-large projects); follow Project Management Methodology executing tasks and activities related to requirements gathering, design, build/configure, test, cutover, train, and support.
- Provide project updates and communications.
- Share application knowledge with other associates, mentor, and develop other analysts.
- Investigates operational needs, problems, and opportunities; leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Defines scope and business priorities for small-large scale changes; Elicits and discovers requirements from operational management and other stakeholders. Selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements taking into account the nature of the required changes, established practice and the characteristics and culture of those providing the requirements. Specifies and documents business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source. Analyses them for adherence to business objectives and for consistency, challenging positively as appropriate. Works with stakeholders to prioritize requirements for implementation.
- Specifies and develops test scenarios to validate that new/updated processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user at the same time as delivering efficiencies and planned business benefits. Records and analyses test results. Reports on any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes. Uses test plans and outcomes to build user instructions or training documentation.
- Creates and executes business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, training/engagement activities, and any business activities required to integrate new processes or jobs into the “business as usual” environment.
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for applications support. Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Assists with application maintenance procedures, including patch impact investigation and regression testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.