Job Title: Application Developer III
Duration: 9 months
Location: Remote. 100% remote. Remote location cannot be in the states of California, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, New York, Oregon, or Washington at this time.
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Seeking an applicant who is experienced in server administration, configuration and installation.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Server, SQL Server, Oracle and Linux. Developer must have strong SQL skills.
• The analyst will work with the assigned IT team to implement and support asset management applications.
• Identify, recommend, support, and implement innovative solutions to enhance and maintain software applications in portfolio management.
Activities typically include:
• Performing tasks where needed to create new and enhance existing software application packages to include development, testing and ongoing support
• Creating technical designs, estimates, and development to meet business needs for new software applications and upgrades to existing applications and providing ongoing support for these applications
• Solving complex problems and troubleshoot functionality for issue identification
• Learning electric utility related business processes
• Becoming proficient on the portfolio of software applications and related tools and investigating and resolving problems in a production support environment
• Working in conjunction with other IT personnel to resolve problems and analyzing overall conditions that may affect business operations
• Rapidly acquiring and applying new skills
• Strive for operational excellence:
• Ensure processes & solutions meet or exceed IT standards
• Maintain and develop innovative solutions to ensure regulatory compliance is always met
• Drive continuous improvement with other IT teams
• Documenting processes/procedures and specifications for peers
• Consistently delivering high quality results