Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 6 months to Perm
Location: Solon Ohio 44139
Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting and enabling business through technology.
The Business Systems Analyst will manage Dynamics environment, serve as the interface between cross-functional teams to deliver on business requirements. Under general direction, formulate and define systems scope and objectives through user needs and an understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Primary focus area will be providing BC/CRM (MS Dynamics 365 / Business Central) services. Other areas of technology support may include document management, procurement, contract management, supply chain, quality, personnel security, engineering, and program management services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or at least 3 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, database software, and integrated software applications.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central and the Microsoft Office business suite; Power BI and PowerApps knowledge preferred.
- Experience working in a Consumer Product Goods (CPG) company.
- Perform customer requirement analysis for existing or proposed systems to determine feasibility and objectives of requests.
- Design or modify system and prepare reports, schedules, data requirements, security access rules and system constraints.
- Install systems and train end users to use new or changed applications.
- Study existing information systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems where appropriate.
- Direct on-site customer interface for program guidance, testing, systems analysis, and other system related tasks as needed.
- Prepare detailed documented requirements for selected activities (i.e., data management, configuration management, program management, etc.)
- Provide support to staff in customer meetings, presentations, and briefings.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Drive business efficiencies with ERP applications including Order Management, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Shipping/Freight, Purchasing, and Finance/Accounting
- Train users on running queries and running reports from system data
- Provide high level of internal customer service
- Query ERP system data, design reports, analyze business requests and application support needs
- Elicit business requirements, while advising on best practices, resulting in transactional data mapping designs and customer specifications.