Job Title: Desktop technician
Duration: 3 weeks
Location: Pittsburg PA candidates must be onsite for this position.
The overall project is to setup Customer’s workstations. Scope relevant to this position is hardware setup to include but not limited to PC’s, docking stations, monitors, small and large-scale printers, large TVs for conference rooms, phones, cable management, along with assisting in setup of AV conference room equipment as required. Perform Tier 1 desktop staff augmentation, desktop and printer setup, and cable management.
- Setup of dual monitors, mouse, keyboard, docking stations, phones, small and large-scale printers.
- Installation of TV’s for conference rooms and assist with AV installation as needed.
- Dress cabling neatly / cable management.
- Troubleshooting and support experience with Customer issues.
- Laptop connectivity testing (wired and wireless).
- General knowledge of email systems.
- General troubleshooting skills for client connectivity, networking, and security, and provide daily status updates.
Customer Service Skills
- Shows respect to end users and is empathetic.
- Proficient listening and communication skills.
- Proficient problem solver – ability to anticipate end user needs and address or escalate as needed.
- Manages one’s own time effectively.
- Comfortable working as part of a team; sharing in creation and completion of deliverables.
- Engagement is onsite in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Technician will be part of a team led by a Project Manager.
- Role does not require bi-lingual capabilities.
- Passes a background check.
- Negative drug test.
- Must be a US Citizen.