Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Remote (8-5pm AZ hours)
The Full Stack Engineer serves as a technical resource and participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Full Stack Engineer analyzes business logic and technical challenges and will shape and deliver the Company’s future. The Full Stack Engineer analyzes, configures, and tunes applications and is knowledgeable in digital technologies. The Full Stack Engineer supports development standards and general best practices for development.
Enhance online account and self-service capabilities for our customers.
- Supports development of the next generation of responsive web applications.
- Analyzes, configures, and tunes digital applications.
- Builds applications across a full stack of technologies.
- Designs component solutions that minimize maintenance and increase speed to market.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA, Operations and the business to help drive results.
- Supports with solutions throughout the IT organization to deliver on business objectives and initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
5 years’ experience in software development, information systems, or equivalent technical environment
- Experience with agile scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support.