Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 8+ years of engineering or other IT work experience relevant to the position.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of IT security best practices.
- Skilled in designing, implementing, and supporting complex technical solutions.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and automating security controls within the Software Development lifecycle, including CI/CD systems.
- Extensive experience administering SAST, SCA, and container scan tools.
- Proficient experience designing, developing, and implementing solutions using serverless technologies (AWS Lambdas, AWS API Gateway).
- Proficient development experience with at least one programming language – Node.js/Python/Go/Java.
- Proficient experience with building and deploying container solutions – ECS/Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Proficient with Linux administration and scripting.