Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Cleveland, Ohio – Hybrid
The Java Web Developer II position is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting mission-critical business applications within the merchandise accounting systems group.
The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post-implementation support.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 3+ years working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Database Management System, preferably Oracle.
- 2+ years experience with PL/SQL.
- 1+ years experience building single-page applications with ReactJs, AngularJs.
- 1+ years experience working with Restful APIs, Docker, and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Source Control environments such as GIT.
- Experience creating automated build using Gradle.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience with JVM languages such as Groovy is considered a plus.
Java, J2EE Web development, Spring Framework, Oracle Database, Shell scripting, SQL and JBoss Application Server, and React JS
Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Boomi, Oracle APEX, Microsoft Power platform.