Job Title: Pega Developer
Duration: 10 Months+
Location: Remote (8-5pm AZ hours)
The Pega Developer designs and develops enterprise-level Pega applications for the organization. This position is responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects that may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the Company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
Purpose of this project is to build the Pega application and workflow for the Knowledge templates. These are Republic servicing contracts for Commercial and Industrial service areas, which will be used by CRC agents and be integrated with Salesforce for OTC (Order to Cash)
- Designs and develops Pega BPM reusable, scalable components, and applications as per the design standards.
- Defines and implements Pega best practices, integrates with streaming and event driven architectures.
- Designs class structures, application frameworks, test suites and data models.
- Coordinates with the scrum team, Enterprise Architects, and the product owner to ensure the architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Supports integration of databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshoots application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Coaches team members and brings them up to speed with Pega Framework.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Pega CSA/CSSA Certification.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading and supporting the development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 298 707 439 832
Download Teams | Join on the web
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 115 363 982 4
Alternate VTC instructions
Learn More | Meeting options