Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Duration: Direct Hire (Perm)
The PeopleSoft Business Analyst & Trainer performs as a Specialist, Trainer and Business Analyst in the PeopleSoft (PS) application (HCM or Financials). The PS Specialist will help support the organization as our customer upgrades and enhances the PeopleSoft Application. The specialist will work collaboratively with customers to provide end-user support, training, guidance and consulting to advance the effective use of the PeopleSoft application across the organization. Requires functional understanding of the PS Financials or HCM modules, as well as analysis and troubleshooting skills. Requires participation in the implementation of any new modules and upgrades.
- Utilizes established departmental methods to conduct requirement assessments and develop associated documentation as required for production, enhancement and upgrade support.
- Understands the business process and business requirements of the customers and translates them to specific software requirements.
- Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze business requirements and their processes and determine if functionality exists in the PeopleSoft application to assist with the business process and requirements
- Act as the primary PeopleSoft training facilitator and work with PeopleSoft analysts supporting both HCM and Financials modules to develop end-users training material as required for production, enhancement and upgrade support.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, developing training plans, creating training material and hosting the training sessions.
- Review and maintain training documentation after PeopleSoft application upgrades
- Regular engagement and involvement with core departments to determine what PeopleSoft training is needed
- Conducts training assessments to determine the unique PeopleSoft training needs of departments and develops training materials to meet those needs
- PeopleSoft Financials or HCM Modules version 9.2 implementation and/or upgrade experience or end user support required.
- PS Financials or HCM Application implementations and upgrade experience and/or five (5) years’ experience providing user support for the above applications required.
- HRIS/Financial consulting and/or HRIS/Financial functional systems design and implementation background required.
- Five (3) years’ experience performing business analysis in a business, governmental or academic environment.
- Five (3) years’ experience creating and conducting solution testing (including user acceptance testing).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of latest version of MS Visio, MS Office and MS SharePoint
- Experience with end-user training is required
- Five (3) years’ experience with PeopleSoft Query development skills required.
- Three (3) years of experience with current versions of MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management of Information System or Business Analysis is required.