Duration: 12 Months +
Location: 100% Remote
Product Manager Fraud Prevention and Risk monitoring
Product owner – Fraud Prevention and Risk monitoring
This role will be responsible for managing the integration of fraud prevention tools and controls as part of the implementation of the Enterprise Fraud Prevention Program.
The individual in this role will serve as liaison between Global Product Services, Financial Intelligence Unit and IT Risk Technology during all stages of the Execution of Fraud Prevention Roadmap. The individual in this role must have a solid understanding of external fraud schemes, payments fraud affecting large financial institutions and fraud risk mitigation technologies.
Additionally, the position will be responsible for adherence to Business Implementation and Model Risk Management policies.
• Collaborate with the lines of business and technology partners to execute a product roadmap to meet core business objectives.
• Work closely with multiple Agile Teams during delivery of Enterprise Fraud Program.
• Participate in the design, development, deployment and ongoing monitoring and management of fraud risk decision strategies across multiple technology platforms.
• Seek out and exploit opportunities to integrate data, behavioral intelligence and decisioning across multiple fraud risk management platforms.
• Maintain current with industry trends, developing technology and emerging risks in the fraud risk management space. Use this understanding to recommend and drive continuous improvement in fraud risk management.
• Author technical feature requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria for varying business use cases.
• Set quarterly goals and participate in quarterly planning, manage delivery risks, dependencies, escalations.
• Manage feature backlog and sprint goals, prioritize EPICS and User Stories in the alignment with the roadmap execution.
• Produce feature requirement artifacts, such as Business requirements, data flows, process flows, to support the business team.
• Communicate project updates to both senior leadership and end-users to obtain consensus and drive product adoption.
• Produce and lead go-live release communications that inform a diverse set of partners and/or users of new features and/or changes.
• Monitor product performance, user & client feedback to drive better product decisions.
• Minimum 8+ years in Banking/Finance industry directly related to Payments and Digital Banking Fraud.
• Working knowledge of Agile product development.
• Excellent communication skills. Must be able to present to large audience.
• Working knowledge of integrating API based technology with transaction monitoring and online banking systems.
• Understanding of payment processing – Wires, ACH, checks, Real-Time Payments.
• Must be comfortable with Agile tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Professional certifications in Fraud Examination is a plus