Job Title: Program Manager
Duration: 2 years plus
Location: Columbia Maryland
- Our client is looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for using agile methodologies to inform program management decisions regarding the performance and progression of the program.
- Manage cost, schedule, and performance, allocating resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) for the program.
- Plan, manage, and track program schedule, identifying all stakeholder’s dependencies, program baselines, budgets, and track program deliverables.
- Rapidly assemble, execute, and address unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to Government and program stakeholders.
- Ensure program activities and cross-discipline integration are met to meet performance goals.
- Work with team to identify program risks and dependencies; develop risk mitigation strategies and plans.
- Work with teams to identify program and process issues and provide recommendations and solutions, including escalation plans and strategies.
- Communicate program issues to program stakeholders in a timely and transparent manner.
- Establish repeatable program management processes through agile methodologies.
- Deliver Weekly Activity Reports, Monthly Activity Reports, and conduct Monthly Program Management Reviews.
- Organize and facilitate planning meetings to facilitate decision-making and conflict resolution, building consensus among project team members regarding task requirements, sequencing, and interrelationships within the program.
3-5 Must Have Skill Set
- Secret Clearance – DOD
- 10 years of experience managing programs of similar size and scope.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with program stakeholders.
- Experience working in government implementation efforts.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies