Location: Hybrid Toledo, Ohio
**Business Application with Oracle Cloud experience. The ideal candidate will have experience managing Oracle ERP projects.
Basic Job Functions:
Provides leadership to all aspects of global projects, including project resource management, communications, change management, technical management, and performance leadership. Encompasses business process re-engineering as well as the deployment and implementation IT infrastructure support.
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience
- 4 – 6 years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent years of work experience
- Proven ability and knowledge of computer technology
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Strong project management skills and proficient in MS Project.
- Experience in working with global teams, effectively deploying systems at worldwide location.
- Ability to work with consultants and new plant construction coordinators effectively.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and manufacturing systems.
- Ability to learn and manage any applications used by the company.
- Ability to define/document and implement business system policies and procedures.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Experience with multi-tiered application architecture.
- PMI Project Management certification a plus.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple IT infrastructure deployment projects across multiple construction sites under challenging circumstances involving tight schedules in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Obtain business requirements from clients and work with team member to validate information received.
- Develop project schedule using Microsoft Project for the mobilization of staff and the implementation of technology at solar plant sites, covering telecom build-outs, construction trailers, Site Communication Centers and Operations & Maintenance Offices.
- Work with team members to develop Bill of Materials and procure equipment and material for projects in a timely and organized manner. Manage logistics related to equipment and materials.
- Work with site construction and commissioning personnel, and with IT team members, to coordinate activities and execute projects to schedule to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good working relations with client teams to ensure smooth project execution, high level of customer satisfaction and manage client expectations to what is realistically achievable.
- Develop and maintain professional quality documentation on project web site, including project plans, bills of materials, quotes, contract documents, reports and other project related items.
- Takes responsibility for the provision of Project support services to small/medium scale projects. Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects. Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques. Supports program or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings. Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals. May be involved in aspects of supporting a program by providing a cross program view on risk, change, quality, and finance or configuration management.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines). Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate. Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.