Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 10 Months +
Location: 100% Remote (AZ work hours)
The QA Automation Engineer works in an Agile environment with developers and a BA to ensure that we are delivering high-quality software that meets the requirements specified by our Product Owner and our user community. They do this by automating stories that developers complete during a Sprint as well as automating manual tests from previous sprints to be included in regression.
This position will be working on our highly visible Order-to-Cash Project (OTC)
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test frameworks and test scripts to validate software functionality, performance, and security.
- Work closely with software developers, quality assurance engineers, and other stakeholders to understand system requirements, design features, and identify areas for automation.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality and maintainability of automated test code.
- Identify, document, and track defects, and work with development teams to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in automation testing in an Agile environment, with a strong understanding of testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address issues effectively.
- Understanding of database concepts and ability to write SQL queries for testing purposes.
- Experience using Postman and SoapUI to test API functionality.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with team members and communicate testing status and results.
- High attention to detail to identify and document defects accurately.
- Proficiency in using testing tools and technologies, including test management systems, version control,
- Experience testing Salesforce