Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Duration: 1 year+
Location: Remote (8-5pm AZ hours)
The Senior Full Stack Engineer serves as a technical resource and participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Senior Full Stack Engineer analyzes business logic and technical challenges and will shape and deliver the Company’s future. The Senior Full Stack Engineer analyzes, configures, and tunes applications and is knowledgeable in digital technologies. The Senior Full Stack Engineer supports development standards and general best practices for development.
This project is a key piece of our wider platform which focuses on enhancing capabilities, fostering innovation, and providing support for the routing and transit of drivers to efficiently service our customers. The project leverages technology, data analytics, and process optimization to streamline the routing and transit operations, empowering our drivers to provide prompt and efficient service to customers.
- Supports development of the next generation of responsive web applications.
- Analyzes, configures, and tunes digital applications.
- Builds applications across a full stack of technologies.
- Designs component solutions that minimize maintenance and increase speed to market.
- Leverages new technologies to develop and solve problems to achieve business outcomes.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA, Operations and the business to help drive results.
- Supports with solutions throughout the IT organization to deliver on business objectives and initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience with agile scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support.
- Relevant experience in software development, information systems, or equivalent technical environment, including previous experience in development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in environments/architectures for multi-user systems