Job Title: Senior QA Analyst
Duration: 1 year+
Location: Remote (8-5pm AZ hours)
The Senior QA Consultant is responsible for feature testing, system testing, and writing automated tests with limited supervision. This position works closely with application developers, business analysts, and infrastructure engineers through all stages of the software development process to ensure that all systems meet organization standards and end-user requirements. The senior level QA Consultant analyst works on the most complex systems and problems as well as coordinates with the Offshore QC analysts.
This role is needed for Phase 1 of the Oracle PTC project – Enterprise Services. The successful candidate will be performing API quality assurance with automation, preferably using Cypress.
• Works with project lead and project team to plan, estimate, schedule and execute testing for new applications and including:
o Establishing, organizing and monitoring testing deliverables
o Documenting and executing complex software test plans and strategies
o Ensures traceability of test cases back to project requirements
o Executing end to end test scenarios
o Coordinating and supporting user-acceptance test plans
o Working with project management and development staff to report and resolve complex issues
o Works directly with appropriate IT personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
• Ensures software applications are error-free and meet functional requirements.
• Participate in all aspects of testing at all levels, including functional, system, regression and load testing.
• Records and reports on testing metrics
• Responsible for the overall success of testing.
• Follows documentation standards and ensures support documentation is created and updated as necessary for all standard software.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience performing QA activities.
• SQL database experience.
• Web & Portal, CRM solutions experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact with IT personnel on all levels to resolve complex issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
• Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
• Understands the need for and consistently practices effective teamwork with others.
• Capable of prioritizing and managing assignments, tasks and projects to completion with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
• Waste industry experience.
• Usability testing
• AS400 or iSeries experience
• .Net, Web Services and XML experience
• Agile experience
• QA Tools – HP ALM, Test Foundation Server
• Software Quality Assurance Certification from an industry recognized organization