Job Title: IT Asset Management Analyst – ServiceNow
Duration: 1 year
- Contribute to the IT Asset Management project which entails developing the hardware and software asset management processes across the technology environment using ServiceNow.
- Become familiar with the existing asset landscape and assist with managing and tracking hardware and software assets, reviewing license and maintenance agreements and accurately interpreting license use and deployment rights.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT Asset Management team as well as hardware and software stakeholders to mature the asset management program.
- Implement and maintain new features and capabilities while continuously improving the quality of our technical products and services.
- Build and share technical expertise with your Agile team and other members of the organization.
- Follow industry and organizational best practices and standards and participate in company communities of practice to continuously refine and communicate them. Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and creating maintainable, supportable, and testable solutions.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting for your team’s products and services.
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Asset Management
- Demonstratable understanding of the end-to-end asset management process for hardware and software
- Experience with tools such as ServiceNow HAMPro and SAMPro or other asset management tools. Someone who can bring forward experiences to drive process, help design asset management standards and assist with oversight of asset management practices
- Must be able to conduct meetings with stakeholders on asset management processes
- Strong problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Familiarity with common IT security best practices
- Technical skills per the specific position’s requirements